For more information,
contact IAIE Coalition Committee Chair:
The Positive School Climate Coalition
Illuminating, Advocating, and Generating Positive School Climates Worldwide
The Positive School Climate Coalition recognizes not-for-profit organizations creating supportive learning environments in schools.
In 2013, the Coalition launched with eight leading organizations in the international education and psychology community. These members felt working together would strengthen the school climate movement’s advocacy efforts. The Coalition’s mission is to make positive school climate a reality in every school.
There are three aspects of this work:
- Illuminating the benefits of positive school climates
- Advocating for positive climates to become a prominent focus in schools
- Generating evidence-based approaches to assist schools
Read more about the Coalition’s Mission:
Join the Coalition
Not-for-profit organizations involved in developing positive school climates are invited to apply to become a Coalition Partner Organization.
Accepted organizations will enjoy several benefits as Positive School Climate Coalition members, such as:
- Official recognition as a Positive School Climate movement contributor,
- Name, logo, description, and link to your website featured on the Coalition Partner Organizations directory,
- International exposure for your organization’s resources and events, and
- Collaborative opportunities with Coalition members in the United State and abroad.
Please review the requirements for membership before applying. You can find this information and the application by clicking below: